Battery 18650 2500mah (3.7v)
Made by Samsung, the 25R 18650 is one of the most commonly used INR batteries. Offering a generous capacity of 2500mAh, this battery is ideal for heavy users, allowing you to vape for longer between charges. The 25R 18650 also features a continuous discharge capability of 20A. An all-round dependable battery that works brilliantly for the majority of vaping applications.
- Model: 25R5/25R6/25RM
- Manufacturer: Samsung SDI
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Chemistry: INR (Hybrid)
- Max. continuous discharge current: 20A (Rated by Mooch)
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
- Use special caution when using Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure you have enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Do not let your batteries come into contact with metal objects such as keys, loose change or any other metal objects. Doing so will put you at risk for short circuiting your battery and explosion. Do not put loose batteries in your pocket, purse, bag or anywhere else. When the battery is not in use, store it in a plastic battery case to reduce the risk of a battery explosion.
- Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Do not modify batteries or chargers in any shape or form.
- Only use Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries in devices that have a built in protection circuit board (PCB) that detect shorts, over-discharge, over-charging etc. Use of lithium ion batteries without a PCB may increase your risk or explosion an/or fire.
- Store your batteries away from the sun and heat to prevent overheating your batteries.
- Keep out of reach of animals and children.