Pura Vida CBD Honey – Liquid Gold
Rich in natural enzymes, vitamins, minerals. Pura Vida CBD Honey contains traces of pollen & propolis. We suggest adding it to tea, coffee, desserts or anything you want to sweeten up or just have a teaspoon twice daily to boost your system. Honey offers countless benefits internally and externally, rich with natural enzymes, vitamins and minerals which sustain life.
RAW honey has been used for medicinal purposes for 1000’s of years. Our liquid gold. The original healing infusion. Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. Combing the healing powers of RAW organic honey and cannabinoid rich full spectrum hemp extracts.
Honey is a natural super-food. Raw honey contains traces of propolis, pollen and lipids. Cannabinoid infused RAW honey can be used for cooking or baking. It is ideal for adding to teas or just eating a spoonful twice daily. Try replacing sugar with honey – weight loss and lowering blood sugar level.
IngredientsDepending on the season and also what types of honey are naturally available, as all of our honeys are locally sourced and organic certified (meaning no pesticides, no heavy metals and other harmful chemicals and additives) and are not available in a never ending supply we use what nature supplies us with.
- Meadow Honey – from various flower types which are growing wild in the untouched meadows of Croatia. Golden honey.
- Walnut Blossom Honey – When the walnut trees are in bloom the bees thrive on the pollen, a very unique flavour and honey. Golden honey.
- Acacia Honey – From the Acacia Tree and is one of the most popular honey varieties available. Naturally light coloured, almost see through.
- Citrus Blossom Honey – produced by bees feeding on citrus blossoms, giving the honey a sweet, delicate and smooth floral flavour.
- Linden Honey – Obtained from the blossoms of the Linden tree (known as the bee tree) – when it is in bloom bees are drawn from many miles away to collect the generous nectar produced by the drooping flowers. Golden brown honey.
RAW honey contains bee pollen which is known to fight infections, provide natural allergy relief and boost your immune system. This is known as immunotherapy. Honey is a natural energy source – made up of 80% sugars, 18% water along with vitamins, minerals, proteins and pollens – honey can provide an easily absorbed supply of energy and contains powerful antioxidants.
CBD does not posses any psychoactive properties and therefore will not give you that “buzz”
Our honey is RAW, it has not been through any heat processes or filtering to remove beneficial phytonutrients, pollen and enzyme-rich propolis. Scientifically proven to help with allergies, diabetes, sleep problems, coughs and wound healing.
Has your honey gone hard or crystallized? Did you know that is a sign of high quality honey? Dont throw it out, unless you like to waste delicious food. Honey even crystallizes when still in the comb, and also when the temperatures reach below 10 degrees. The crystallization happens because honey is a saturated solution of two sugars: glucose and fructose, so it is a natural process that some of the sugars will come out of the solution. To stop or at least slow the crystallization process down, you will need to store your honey in a warmer place and not in a cold kitchen cabinet. You can also gently heat the honey in a double-boiler but its must not reach temperatures higher then 30 degrees.
- Not for sale to persons under the age of 18.