Warrior Multi Vitamin - 60 Tabs
Warrior Multi Vitamin is a high intensity, high potency multi-vitamin and mineral complex, designed to give your body everything it needs in one ultra-concentrated daily dose.
With over 30 active ingredients in a one-a-day dosage!
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per container: 60
Nutritional Information Per Tablet | (% RDA)
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) - 80mcg | 10.49%
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - 2mg*
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) - 1.69mg | 154%
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) - 1.6mg | 114.29%
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) - 18mg | 112.50%
- Vitamin B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate) - 12.09mg | 201.52%
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) - 4.029mg | 287.81%
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) - 1mcg | 40%
- D-Biotin - 10mcg | 20%
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) - 30mg | 38%
- Citrus Bioflavonoids - 5mg*
- Copper - 20mcg | 2.34%
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) - 2.5mcg | 50%
- Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl) - 10mg | 83.33%
- Folic Acid - 203mcg | 101.85%
- Grape Seed Extract - 5mg*
- Iodine - 140mcg | 95%
- Inositol - 15mg*
- Iron - 9.64mg | 68.90%
- L-Choline Bitartrate - 20.2mg*
- L-Glutamine - 5mg*
- L-Lysine - 15mg*
- L-Methionine - 7.5mg*
- Manganese - 1mg | 50%
- Magnesium - 5mg | 1.33%
- Molybdenum - 50mcg | 101.20%
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid - 10mg*
- Selenium - 31.5mcg | 57.27%
- Soy Lecithin - 40mcg*
- Trimethylglycine - 5mg*
- Zinc - 10mg | 100%
*RDA not established
Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
Take one tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional. Store in a cool dry place. Keep away from children at all times. Do not use if the seal is broken.
Allergens and suitability:
- Free from artificial additives and preservatives
- Lactose free
- Wheat free
- Fish free
- Yeast free
Although the tablets are free from the above, they are packed using the same equipment that processes products containing Milk, Egg, Soy, Wheat, Peanuts and Nuts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For further information, kindly contact us.
We at iDeaLA do not own any of the images displayed on this page, credit goes to the respective owner. Kindly contact us if you’d like these images removed.